Phone: + 49-178-1365937
Basic information on data processing
We take organizational and technical security measures according to the state of the art to ensure that the provisions of data protection laws are adhered to and in order to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
Processing of personal data
If you contact us through the offered contact options, your details will be stored so that they can be used to process and answer your request. Without your consent, this data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Personal data will be deleted if they have fulfilled their purpose.
Types of processed data:
- Contact information (e.g. name, address, e-mail, phone number)
- Technical data (e.g. access data such as IP addresses)
Purpose of data processing:
- Answering contact requests and communicating with users
- Provision of this website, its functions and contents
- Evaluation and assurance of system security
Cooperation with third parties
Data will generally not be disclosed to third parties, unless
- you have given your express consent,
- the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Collecting access data
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected by my provider (1 & 1 IONOS SE, Elgendorfer Straße 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany).
This information (server log files) contains
- IP address and host name of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of page access,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used,
- Operating system of your computer.
This is exclusively information that does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
We have concluded an “Auftragsverarbeitungs-Vertrag” with INOS in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO.
Like many other websites, this website uses so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive.
This website uses Borlabs Cookie, which sets a technically necessary cookie (borlabs cookie) in order to save your cookie consent. Borlabs Cookie does not process any personal data. The borlabs cookie cookie stores the consent you gave when you entered the website. If you would like to revoke this consent, simply delete the cookie in your browser. When you re-enter / reload the website, you will be asked again for your cookie consent.
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
|Owner of this website, Impressum
|Saves the visitors preferences selected in the Cookie Box of Borlabs Cookie.
|Owner of this website
|Saves the current language selected by the website visitor.
Instructions for some common browers can be found here:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_US
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
Rights of users and deletion of data
Users have the right, upon request, to receive information free of charge about the personal data we have stored about them.
In addition, users have the right to correct inaccurate data, revoke consent, block and delete their personal information, and to file a complaint with the appropriate regulatory authority in the event of unlawful processing.
The data stored with us are deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for their purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory storage requirements.
As of Jan 2021