Phone: + 49-178-1365937
Basic information on data processing
We take organizational and technical security measures according to the state of the art to ensure that the provisions of data protection laws are adhered to and in order to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
Processing of personal data
If you contact us through the offered contact options, your details will be stored so that they can be used to process and answer your request. Without your consent, this data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Personal data will be deleted if they have fulfilled their purpose.
Types of processed data:
- Contact information (e.g. name, address, e-mail, phone number)
- Technical data (e.g. access data such as IP addresses)
Purpose of data processing:
- Answering contact requests and communicating with users
- Provision of this website, its functions and contents
- Evaluation and assurance of system security
Cooperation with third parties
Data will generally not be disclosed to third parties, unless
- you have given your express consent,
- the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Collecting access data
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically recorded. This information (server log files) includes, for example, type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person.
Anonymous information of this kind is statistically evaluated by us, in order to optimize our Internet appearance and the technology behind it. However, the website operator reserves the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
This website uses the WordPress analysis plugin WP Statistics (wp-statistics.com). Simple statistics are generated from the data in anonymous form. All data collected by WP Statistics will be stored anonymously on this web server. A personal identification of a visitor is thus, even subsequently, not possible.
Like many other websites, this website uses so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. This automatically gives us certain data, such as IP address, browser used, operating system from your computer and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies can not be used to launch programs or to transfer viruses to a computer. On the basis of the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate navigation and enable the correct display of our web pages, such as the language selection.
In no case will the data collected by us be passed on to third parties or a link with personal data will be established without your consent.
Instructions for some common browers can be found here:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_US
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
Integration of services and contents of third parties
This website includes third-party content or services, such as fonts from other websites. The inclusion of content from third-party providers always requires that the third-party providers perceive the IP address of the users, since they could not send the content to the users’ browser without the IP address. The IP address is therefore required for the presentation of this content. Furthermore, providers of third-party content can set their own cookies and process users’ data for their own purposes. In the process, user profiles can be created from the processed data. We will use this content as much as possible in a data-saving and data-avoiding manner and will select reliable third-party providers with regard to data security.
Our online offer uses third party providers such as:
- JSDelivr: public Content Delivery Network (CDN) to ensure optimal data throughput even at peak loads
Rights of users and deletion of data
Users have the right, upon request, to receive information free of charge about the personal data we have stored about them.
In addition, users have the right to correct inaccurate data, revoke consent, block and delete their personal information, and to file a complaint with the appropriate regulatory authority in the event of unlawful processing.
The data stored with us are deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for their purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory storage requirements.
As of May 2018